- I started as an AmLaw100 attorney, helping global companies solve their largest crises. After seeing firsthand that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, I moved to strategy and operations.
- First I helped an early stage, national firm achieve double digit growth while transforming their processes.
- Next I led strategy and operations for a 5,000-person division of a global firm that was losing business to more nimble competition, and helped them reset and move faster.
- Then I was the inaugural COO of a national firm that had outgrown its infrastructure and upgraded it across the board, bringing them record revenue and profitability while improving morale and culture.
- And before starting Maior, I built the growth team for an early stage firm, where I created a business development/sales process, built a marketing engine, and refined the client experience function to ensure retention.
Certified Minority and Woman Owned Enterprise